- We’ve clarified the circumstances when we are the controller of data. (Paragraph 2.5)
- We’ve created a section that sets out when you may object to the processing of data. (Paragraph 7.3)
- We’ve added a section that sets out how we use the information received from Google Analytics. (Paragraph 21.2)
- Google Analytics is enabled by default in cPanel & WHM and our Corporate Sites.
- We’ve included instructions on how to disable Google Analytics, how that action may impact your use of cPanel & WHM and our Corporate Sites.
- Schedule 1 has been modified to include our use of Zendesk for outsourced ticketing.
- Schedule 2 has been modified to reflect the fact that Google Analytics is enabled by default.
- Schedule 2 has been modified to reflect the use of “Hotjar” to optimize our Corporate Sites.